About the customer
Major French retail group that needs a one-way pallet solution for product distribution to the French Caribbean and South Africa. Purpose is to test palcube® with collars.
Quantities: 40 – 100 k pallets per year
- optimise product logistics from a cost perspective
- obtain economies of scale in transport sourcing through weight reduction
- commit to a socially responsible policy by improving working conditions for logistics employees, reducing CO2 emissions and carbon footprint
The product: Ipcube® offers a suitable solution by combining the palcube® pallet with collars, specifically design to clip onto the palcube® pallet.
- 1200 x 800 mm with 9 ipcube® supporting elements
- 2 possible decks: a) triple flute corrugated and b) perpendicular double-decker BC double wall Collars
- First level collar clips directly onto the pallet. This offers proper geometry to the load and lateral support to the palletised product.
- Internal dimensions 1165x765x305 mm / usefull height = 300 mm
BUY IPCUBE: by purchasing a cardboard pallet, the customer optimizes material usage and produces pallets that are adapted to its needs and satisfy both quantitative and functional requirements.
MAKE USING IPCUBEMAKER:
- By integrating the M2 module, the customer achieves a 20% cost reduction
- By integrating both M1 and M2, the customer benefits from a 40% cost reduction
- Products are available on a just-in-time basis with no storage required
Direct cost reduction for the customer: YES, but there are also savings in indirect costs:
- Lower transport costs
- Reduction in CO2 emissions
- Improved working conditions
- Reduced storage costs